Thursday 5 February 2009

New plans

New plans: Research board

Realising that the channel I was going to animate on, was ideally going to be alot harder than I have thought. In that case I have to re-think about my ident and start a new research and mood board. The possible channel that I could really go for is BBC1 since I admire the way they focus on the circling round with many different features.

In order to create an ident of BBC1 I need to research some what I find is interesting. Here are four images that I've basically searched on Google. These are the ones I find quite beautiful, some how it makes you feel comfortable.

New mood board:

BBC represents the nature, enviroment, people and the world. That is why the form of the circle gives me the ideas of what really meant about that circle.

BBC uses alot of many ideas for their ident. At the moment all I can think of is how and what I can use to animate to form a circle. One of my mood bored will be a person, kicking a football which then the ball rolls away on the grass and marks a circle of the BBC ident.

My second mood board will be a child holding a string attached to a balloon. The child then release the balloon and lets it float to the sky.


The third mood board is life of the world.


No comments: