Tuesday 3 February 2009

Research board & Mood board

Week 1 - Research Board:

During these first couple of weeks, I've been researching a few channels to give me some ideas for my animation "Ident". Since all I can remember is the most popular channels and I've decided to search for Channel 4. This is quite interesting process the way Channel 4 implement the structure and the ways they form the number "4" together in different scenes, such as the one from the High street estate and in Tokyo. I find it quite fascinating of its work.

Another good but funny one is the Homer Simpson one, where he touches the beers, dangaling from the electrical wires and he gets electricuted by them. Then from zooming out viewing the whole streets above, it forms a light of the number 4.



Mood Board:

Since Channel 4 always film at various locations around the world for perfection. I've decided for my first mood board to be in a location of nature which is the rainforest. My next idea would be living and surving through the rainforest. As of that you need to cook and so I've used a frying pan to fry sausages which will then form the number "4".

The second mood board is located in a train tunnel as the train travels through the end of the tunnel, you will see a number "4" above from the trees.

No comments: